Wednesday, April 20, 2011

STILL LIFE


Describe what you were most satisfied with: I was most satisfied with the shading. I thought I did really well with the different gradients.I never expected to do well with this still life drawing.

Explain Why: I thought the shading turned out really good because i was instructed to layer properly and use my pencil the right way so the shading became more satisfying.

What was the most difficult part os this assignment: The most difficult part of this assignment was planing where to put the mask and the skull so that everything looked level and even.

Describe what is strong about the still life: I think the strongest component of the still life would be the mask.When i really like drawing something i have a tendency to put a lot of time into it,so i definitely think the strongest component of the picture would be the mask in general.

Describe how you used the elements and principles in you still life: This whole assignment was about the shading.I focused most of my time on the shading so i can achieve a realistic level. Also proportion. It had to be proportional and easy to look at.

If you could change one thing about your artwork what would it be and why: I would change nothing about my artwork.I have never fully accomplished a still life drawing, and i have to say that this has been the best i have ever done! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment