Thursday, December 13, 2012

Personal Photography Project: Contamination and Catasrtophe


My concept for my Photography project was to showcase worldly destruction through human creation. The beauty of a human has a dark side for destruction. I wanted to show both at the same time so i decided to merge both together.


My inspiration for this project was the 2012 issue. People are deeply afraid of the possible apocalypse so i wanted to make note of that. Also the fact that people contribute to global warming and other environmental issues that cause permanent damage. I chose to do portraits and merge images within the picture to further expand my idea. I wanted to digital manipulate the portrait with photoshop because i thought it would be a great idea to try new effects and test new ideas.





No comments:

Post a Comment